Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 December 2013

Its July now and the weather has been really good and bros is having a short break from his chemotherapy...he might start feeling a bit better now.....

Well the chemotherapy treatment Is over for the moment and in three weeks or more it will be further scans to see the amount of success this has achieved, I am confident that it will have been successful and it will be a step forward on the road to recovery for my little brother.

We have laughed a bit along the way and tried to make light heartedness of a bad illness…I’m not a very sympathetic person so a shoulder to cry on is not my way of helping. …Ive cried a lot along the way and luckily for me, my bessie Christine has been there to comfort me… the words I have wrote over the months, I have wrote, to make bro laugh (he knows what I am like) and selfishly to  help me through this difficult time…In the words of Rudyard Kipling “words, of course, are the most powerful drug used by mankind”

I know its early days and there is a long road ahead for my little brother  and I imagine a lot more pain and heartache to come but we are going to beat this!

 I know it’s a cliché  but I have wished a hundred times that I could swop places with my little brother  and make him better , I suppose deep down I must love him a lot.

Me and John have been lucky in so much that Dad, Mum, and Barbara and Susan our sisters are still around, and apart from this little blip we have had no serious illnesses among us, which puts us well ahead of an enormous amount of people less fortunate than ourselves. We don’t intend reducing the size of our family for many years to come, so there Mr C!!!..

There I go again with a few tears I suppose I do get a little sentimental..
Bet bros thinking im waiting for a sarcastic comment to follow!!!.. lol.. not today mate
We will save that for  Scan For The Man updates

No comments:

Post a Comment