Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 August 2014



.


Chemo Charlie update.

Well it has been a bit since I posted an update on that bro of mine and things have changed so fast over the last few weeks, bro has gone from being totally dependent on facebook to not visiting it at all, as most of you will have noticed. This is because 3 weeks ago his fingers were so fat that they kept hitting more than one kjey  asnd hgis sdatusdes wqere resally doifficultr tpo rtead, and his B and his N being together was causing him nigger and nigger problems withj eachj sdatus upodate. Anyhow he started to work out daily at the gym and he was losing half a pound a day....because his sausage fingers couldn’t get the 50p back out of the locker. He also did do a marathon in 4 hours, he would have done it in a fraction of the time if his fat fingers could have got the wrapper off. Well in a desperate frame of mind ( and  i do blame myself for his mental distress somewhat by keep calling him a fat fooker) he spoke to his consultant Mr Mustapha Lukatfatti to ask for a solution to his dilemma. He suggested a gastric band, well more like a fan belt of a 747 to be honest. Bro had it fitted 3 weeks ago and he is a changed man. His confidence has returned and he has joined a dating agency Skinny Date.com. His first date was the other night with a redheaded girl the name of Anna Rexik,  the  dating agency rung to ask if she was a match?? She certainly looked like one !! I met her at bros briefly and when I was going I said “cheerio” and she said No Thanks i have already eaten. Bro is going down the same path and has not eaten for 3 weeks,  I threw my arms around him before I left and punched myself in both  kidneys. Mums getting stressed about his weight loss and says he cannot tell his arse from his elbow at the minute. The neighbours have complained because they heard him and Anna Rexic having sex last night and said it sounded like a skeleton having a wank in an empty biscuit tin. Not to mention the fact that they might start a fire. I tried to sit them down to try to talk some sense into them both but I felt I was clutching at straws. Anyhow he said he would chew it over. Over the weeks though I have been seeing less and less of him and I do agree with mum and i do  feel guilty that I am to blame for the condition he finds himself in. I have been to the doctors to try and get bro something and the doctor has given me this one big green pill and told me to tell bro to take it 4 times a day. Bros going on facebook and hopes he gets some feedback. Mr Mustapha has a colleague at Christies who deals in eating disorders a lady the name of Bingita,   but  bro couldn’t make the appointment because something came up. What with his bowel problems and his bulimia, it is a right pain in the arse, he is getting sick of it. I do miss that fat fooker of a bro of mine with his big fat belly and his three chins, i wish he would get back to his fat self......mum and sisters are saying it is all my fault he is in this condition which is why i haven’t done an update for so long........my biggest nightmare is that he may resort to something drastic and.....ask for his old clothes back that he gave me years ago when he ballooned....THIN T***.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment